The Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute specializes in two autologous injections designed to support and stimulate the body’s natural healing potential.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Biologic factors in blood plasma obtained from drawing blood.
- PRP can accelerate recovery and promote healing from muscle, tendon, and joint injuries.
- PRP can minimize symptoms from arthritis and joint pain.
Bone Marrow Concentrate Injections
- Contain mesenchymal stem cells derived from bone marrow aspirate.
- Can accelerate recovery and promote healing from acute and chronic injuries.
- Can minimize symptoms from arthritis and joint pain.
The Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute was founded by Board Certified and Sports Medicine Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons to provide patients the full range of nonsurgical and surgical options for orthopedic conditions. The physicians at our Institute believe that patients should have a thorough evaluation of all the nonsurgical, surgical, and regenerative options that are appropriate for their condition so that they may make an informed healthcare decision. The Dallas PRP And Stem Cell Institute provides state of the art regenerative injections either in the office or as a surgical adjunct in order to support, accelerate and advance our body’s own healing potential.
Don Buford, MD, RMSK
Joanne Essa, MD
PRP AND STEM CELL RESEARCH
The Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute is dedicated to furthering education in regenerative orthopedic therapies while giving patients the opportunity to benefit from the most current state of the art nonsurgical treatments.
Recent research papers and articles can be reviewed at the link below.
Our procedures are typically not covered by Medicare or private insurance plans. Our insurance specialists will assist you and with financial arrangements if necessary.